Thursday 24 June 2010

Day 3 at Bloody Gray PR


No running around today. Just continued with the contact spreadsheet update.
I cut out mountains of leaflets for the Bitching and Junkfood <3 Neurotica competition at the Clothes Show Live at Earl's Court this weekend. Be there or be square.
It's for all aspiring stylists to win 2 £50 vouchers at both Neurotica and Bitching and Junkfood by creating the best look out of the clothes Bloody Gray PR provide.

 I was also lucky enough to pick a Neurotica piece to wear on Saturday at Clothes Show Live. I picked a yellow bee print mini dress. 
There was one appointment today that we all pulled together to deal with and I raced up and down the stairs
to hand samples to waiting clients.
A cool discovery I made was the jewellery of one of Becc's newer clients Julia Dias and her Culietta jewellery.
My favourites are the Lucy Shoulder piece, Julia harness, Ellie ring and Fran Shoelery.
We also tried on this amazing head-piece which is a bit like Nicole Richie's gold, Indian influenced one for House of Harlow.

Again another fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment